What Are The Benefits of Online Courses / Classes?
Direct Personal Benefits
There are lots of direct personal benefits of online courses & classes including:
- New Opportunities: You can learn new skills that you didn’t get a chance to study at School / College / University.
- Improved Prospects: If you are looking for work, you can improve your CV with new or improved skills.
- Improved Skills: You can become better at your job, increasing your job satisfaction and your ability to get a pay rise and promotion.
- Improved Self Confidence: Taking online courses can improve your self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Sharpens Your Mind: Online classes are a great way to exercise your mind and stay sharp, outside of your normal work.
- Broadens Character: Online courses can give you an increased breadth of skills and interests: So you’re not just an expert at what you do for your ‘day job’!
Benefits to Your Company of Employee Training
- Work Faster: The employee is able to work faster because they are more proficient. Just this on its own is usually enough to easily pay for the investment in the training within the first year.
- Better Results: The quality of work is improved, strengthening your competitive advantage.
- Work Smarter: Employees are able to spot and pro-actively apply improvements to company processes due to a better understanding of the software and/or equipment that they use.
- Be More Competitive: Your company can be the first to capitalise on new opportunities in your industry because your employees are up to date with the latest developments.
Sharing & Feedback:
If you found this page useful, let your friends know by sharing it on your favourite social networks!