Here are some resources to help you find the best elearning platforms including Udemy, Coursera and Pluralsight. Also included are some ideas for what subjects to study such as business, web/mobile development, writing, photography, graphic design, office/productivity skills, entrepreneurship and many more ideas. Last but not least, are some resources to ensure you get the best deals for resources such as online courses and audiobooks.
- Tony Robbins – World renowned peak perfomance coach.
- Deal Database (Tony Robbins) – Forum post on where to get the best deals from Tony Robbins
- Deal Database (Udemy) – Forum post on how to get great deals at Udemy.
- Udemy – Over 50,000 online courses on many subjects ranging from Excel, though Web Dev and Photoshop to Business and Entrepreneurship.
- Coupon Spot (Udemy) – Where to get a coupon for Udemy
- Thinkific (SmartMoves) – SmartMoves.Life at Thinkific including a cool Origami Course
- Steemit (SmartMoves) – SmartMoves.Life at Steemit including the top Crypocurrency Courses
- Coursera – University style online courses. Free content is still available although many are now paid.
- Meetup (Digital Marketing Courses) – Online marketing course suggestions
- Diigo (Udemy) – Udemy resources at Diigo including info for teachers
- Audible – Over 100,000 audiobooks in a wide range of subjects including factual and fiction.
2019 is a great year to learn online with so many great resources – good luck!